|Name||聚光院 / Jukou-in Temple|
|Adress||Murasakino Daitokujicho58, Kita-ku Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 603-8231|
Jukō-in (聚光院) is a sub-temple of Daitoku-ji, Kyoto, Japan. Founded in 1566 as the mortuary temple of Miyoshi Nagayoshi, in 1589 Sen no Rikyū designated it as the mortuary temple for his family.
The Hondō (1583) and chashitsu (1739) are Important Cultural Properties and the gardens have been designated a Place of Scenic Beauty. A painting of Miyoshi Nagayoshi (1566) has also been designated an Important Cultural Property. The temple also contains a great number of fusuma paintings done by Kanō Eitoku.