Taima-dera (當麻寺) is a Buddhist temple in Nara, Japan built originally in 612 by the Imperial Prince Maroko, the brother of Prince Shotoku.
The temple was moved to its present location in 681 by the grandson of Prince Maroko, and served as the head temple, or honzan (本山) of the Hosso
Foundation in 703. The famous temple which called formal Name Tsubosaka Sannan Hokke-ji Temple and shone out as a Kannon sacred place from the old days with Hase-dera Temple.
The present building also burned 36 halls of cathedral in 60 yobou away by fire, and was built in 1827.
The three-story pagoda
This temple was built by the Imperial decree of the Emperor Tenchi.The tail of the pious Chujo-Hime has been handed down here and you can see the dye well in which Hime dyed the lotus thread in five colors and the Itokake cherry tree whereupon Hime hung the dyed threads
Kuhon-ji Temple, the Jodo sect of temple in Nara Prefecture Gose Narahara.
Sensyuku-ji Temple is a temple of Koyasan Shingon Buddhism in Nara Prefecture Gose. It is known as the attractions of the azalea.
According to legend, a dream the old man appeared in when Gyoki that devotes to the rebuilding of Todaiji visited the land of Katsuragi.
"There is a stone boat from